Monday, April 1, 2013

Extreme Beauty - Fire Facials

How far would you go to be beautiful?

Rocket News first reported this extreme beauty treatment after spotting a photo of the Fire Facial posted on the Chinese message board tt.mop, with a caption that read, “My mom went to get her face done at the beauty salon so I went with her. What I saw… instantly shocked me… I couldn’t look." The photo is mild in comparison to the video posted here.

This Chinese beauty treatment is literally hotter than ever in salons across China. “Therapists” apply a towel, which has been soaked in alcohol and a “special elixir,” to the skin and then proceed to set the alcohol soaked towel on fire. Practitioners of the Fire Facial claim that the flames are used to stimulate cell regeneration and produce a youthful complexion.

But a youthful appearance is not the only claimed benefit for the Fire Facial. Practitioners say that the Huǒ Liáo procedure can cure everything from the common cold to obesity. Huǒ Liáo therapist Suzie Lyng spoke exclusively with The Makeup Examiner regarding the safety of this treatment. “When administered by a trained therapist, the skin does not get burned but is warmed. [Therefore] the procedure is safe,” said Lyng. Respectfully, The Makeup Examiner disagrees about the safety of the Fire Facial.

Would you go this far in the name of beauty??





Schedule your appointment at Monterey Day Spa today!  

380 Foam St Ste A
Monterey, CA 93940
(831) 373-2273


Like my Facebook page HERE
Follow me on Twitter HERE
Visit my website HERE
View my pins on Pinterest HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment